What to Do if Your Child is Missing

If your child or a child you know has not been seen or heard from in a substantial amount of time or they completely vanished then you are advised to call your local law enforcement agency at 911 or The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children at 1-800-843-5678 or 1-800-The Lost. Both agencies will work on the case until a guaranteed recovery of the child has happened.